Wednesday, February 17, 2010

There's MORE to this fancy kennel???

Torie and Annie felt fine today, so I decided to bring them upstairs a day early to meet my own hounds and see the rest of the house. Torie started off with her muzzle since she was a little insecure around new hounds at the M&G.


Hellooooo.... what is all this???



Meeting Triple


Meeting Digger



Once the introductions were done (and they went pretty well) Torie relaxed and started to explore. The kitchen always seems to be fascinating to new houndies :-))




Oops. Well, let me explain...
I was curious... I was just moving it... it looked lonely... it... it...
Rats. OK, you caught me.
But remember, I'm young. I'm in a new world.
I have to learn about "homes".
And... aren't I simply ADORABLE???



After a busy afternoon exploring,
and then a nice dinner, Torie relaxed.
She's going to do FINE!!

1 comment: